Learn to draw portraits from life in a small group with tuition. Suitable for all levels with materials provided.
These sessions are a great opportunity to learn how to draw a portrait from life. You will be introduced you to a range of techniques that will help to develop your drawing skills.
You will work from a single long pose for three hours each session with the support of a tutor. The class size is small, allowing you to work towards your own personal goals whether you’re a complete beginner or an experienced artist looking to enhance your skills.
- The structure of the head
- Perspective and orientation
- Positioning of the features and anatomy
- Composition and lighting
- Planes of the head and tonal value
- Creating focus through selective rendering of detail
- Using your time efficiently
Click below to reserve your spot now.
18 March – Click here to book now
6-9pm at Studio November, Sheffield City Centre – £40pp